Very good have mine fitted on my bedroom wall and very pleased with it. Would recommend jvc to anyone.
If i had the time, i would write 3 pages about this tv. All i will say though is, if you want an all singing and dancing24″ tv, that is not only smart but hd compatible, not just ‘ready’, then this is what you want. Out of the box it took me half an hour to have it tuned up and running, just put in your router password and you have everything you need on the remote, pin sharp picture. Cannot praise it highly enough. Have bought another for my mum.
Great clear picture good value for money.
- Good tv, easy to install.
- has to be wired internet connection to be a smart tv but with firestick Happy with that picture
- excellent quality and price
JVC LT-24C660 24″ LCD LED HD SMART TV Freeview HD USB Record, Pause & Play HDMI – Netflix – BBC iPlayer – YouTube
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- SCREEN Screen technology LED edgelit Screen size 24″ Resolution 1366 x 768
- PICTURE QUALITY Motion rate 50 Hz Processing rate 50 Hz Brightness 220 cd/m² Native contrast ratio 1000:1 Dynamic contrast ratio 18000:1 Noise reduction Yes
- SMART Smart TV services – Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer – Streaming: Netflix – Custom homepage – Full internet browser: Opera – Social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- CONNECTIVITY WiFi Built-in WiFi Ethernet Yes Connections – HDMI x 2 (ARC compatible x 1) – SCART x 1 – SVGA x 1 – Component input x 1 – Composite input x 1 – USB 2.0 x 1
- AUDIO Speakers 2 Audio power 5 W Sound enhancement – DTS Trusurround – DTS 2.0 – Digital Out FEATURES Remote control Yes VESA wall mount dimensions 75 x 75 Table-top stand Yes Other features – Sleep timer – Parental lock ENERGY CONSUMPTION Energy efficiency class A+ On-mode power consumption 19 W Annual power consumption 27 kWh
This is a lovely to, very sleek looking too. Picture is clear and sound is good. The only faults i have, and that’s why i gave it four stars, is the length of time it takes for the picture to come on after i have pressed the remote control button. It takes absolutely ages and yet once it is on, changing between channels is very quick. Nor do i like the idea that you can’t switch it on without using the control. At least i haven’t yet found anywhere on the tv itself where you can do this. Maybe i’m wrong, but haven’t found anywhere up to now. Failing these two minor things, i feel it was a good buy.
Fantastic smart tv for the money. Excellent choice for a kitchen or bedroom. Wifi connectivity with all the usual apps built in and with great quality picture this is a bargain buy. A vga port also means you can connect your laptop to it and use it as a monitor. Sound not bad either – acceptable and a socket included to connect external speakers if required.
Delivery accuratediscretion accuratevery pleased with all aspectsthank you.
Very nice television, picture is very good, nice for a bedroom.
Perfect picture easy to setup excellent value easy to switch between tv and computer very happy can recommend seller.
Quick and easy to install and set up.
Very pleased with this tv and found it is ideal for use in my kitchen. Good specification and easy to connect to the internet using wi-fi.
How can i get sound for computer?my old tvs had a pc audio socket which i connected with cable to pic. This tv does not have a socket so has no sound for computer. Watching/playing games on the wiiu is fine,just cannot get audio for computer?.
Excellent tv, with loads of smart tv features, internet, iplayer and loads of other catch up services. Easy to setup, great picture quality. Only slight niggles is slight distortion on bass notes especially in deep-voiced speech. Might wait for guarantee to expire, then take casing off to see if something’s worked loose and causing this irritating vibration.
Should be clearer that has to be wired internet connection to be a smart tv but with firestick happy with that picture.