I would of given this a 5 star rating but i knocked one off because of the border of the tv made it look much smaller than a 32′ but this is a personal thing as maybe all 32’s look like this these days. My old chunky flatscreen 32′ weighs a ton of bricks and looks much bigger in comparison. So light in fact that when i took it out of the box i nearly threw it in the air as i wasn’t expecting it to be so light. My 2year old could probably carry it. And for that reason i bought a wall mount. Took a while for my eyes to adjust to a lower tv resolution but after that ive grown to like this tv. Easy to navigate and the remote comes with youtube, netflix and internet button so no scrolling around menus to connect to these services. No waiting time to connect to these services, one press of the button and bam your on netflix. I now use the tv button for netflix instead of my talktalk box because in comparison the loading time is 5seconds to long of a wait.
Very good and very fast internet connection.
Key specs for JVC LT-32C660 50 Hz TV:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Freeview HD tuner and Freeview Play offers you access to plenty of entertainment
- Smart TV gives you access to on-demand and streaming services, HD Ready 720p Access content on Netflix
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4, My5 – Streaming: Netflix – App store: Opera Store – Custom homepage – Full internet browser: Opera – Social media: Facebook, Twitter
- HDMI x 2 (ARC compatible x 1) – SCART x 1 – SVGA x 1 – Component input x 1 – Composite input x 1 – USB 2.0 x 1
- Energy efficiency class: A+
Comments from buyers
“Great for the price!”