Super suitable to exchange my duf kitchen tv many thanks.
I expended hours examining assessments for the reason that of destructive remarks about the picture and also the true size of the tv. Obtaining to healthy into a 28cm broad slot, makers said 27. 5 large, but purchasers in respond to to queries varied from 40 to 38. 5, whihc it is, and suits completely. With two of us stting at kitchen desk to watch, the image is great, and even leaning much to 1 aspect it nevertheless would seem as fantastic as our other sets. The sound is very tinny, but pretty loud – not like our past 9 inch which was also far too silent. Obtaining acquired a pair of innovative mains-driven speakers for that, they now are plugged into the manta and give apparent and, if needed, blasting sound. Dvd playback and usb memory stick recording are best.
So then i was looking at a seem bar made the decision to purchase one more tv which now i am pleased, it would be excellent for a caravan or. The tv is alright this was my slip-up i wanted a modest tv for the dinning room but with the kitchen area and diner getting open up system when the fan oven was on it was hard to listen to the tv, so then i was looking at a audio bar made a decision to purchase a further tv which now i am delighted,it would be superior for a caravan or bed room.
Key specs for 15″ 15.6 Inch Low Power HD Ready LED TV FREEVIEW DVD 12V 12 Volt Car CARAVAN HGV BOAT Motorhome + USB PVR Record & USB Media Player:
- Enter your model number
above to make sure this fits.
- Television picture quality: HD Ready display resolution. Edge-lit LED TV screen.
- Connectivity: 1 HDMI socket and 1 SCART socket. Composite. VGA Socket Headphone socket. Coaxial Audio Out (S/PDIF) USB Port for Media Playback AV socket .
- Sound quality: 2 channel sound system. 2 x 3 watts RMS power output. Digital features: Freeview digital tuner. 7 day electronic programme guide (EPG).
- Additional features: Sleep timer. Colour of TV black. Child lock. Suitable for wall mounting VESA 100 x 100mm bracket (not inc)
- DVD-specific features: DVD player. Stereo. Playback compatibility: DVD, DivX, MP4. Energy efficiency information: Energy efficiency rating: B. On mode power consumption 13 watts. Annual power consumption 19kWh. Standby power consumption 0.4 watt.
Comments from buyers
“Very good tele big enough for me in the lorry and , 15″ Flat Screen Low Power HD Ready LED TV with built in Freeview and DVD – also ideal for Caravan, so then I was looking at a sound bar decided to purchase another tv which now I’m happy, It would be good for a caravan or , Cracking little tv I’ve been really pleased with it since we’ve had it, Had this for 3 days but so far so good, perfect size for our camper and picture quality , Instructions suck”
Very good piece of machines all performs effectively and shipping superb.
Cracking minimal tv i’ve been actually happy with it considering the fact that we’ve had it. Cracking minimal tv i’ve been really pleased with it since we’ve experienced it. We’re working with it with a smaller ariel and i just plugged it all in and off it went, picking up freeview seriously well. Are unable to have an understanding of why people believe it sounds tinny, there are some audio balances to change the audio.
Really very good tele large enough for me in the lorry and. Incredibly good tele massive plenty of for me in the lorry and straightforward more than enough to scan for channels. Perfect that it just plugs straight to 12volt so no need for inverter.