Excellent tv but do not use usb powered external speakers. Early days but so far and we love this tv especially that we can watch youtube as a family in the living room. However one fairly minor issue is with the tv speakers which at times, especially with deeper tones of bass, annoyingly vibrate and buzz. We did not though feel this problem severe enough for us to return the set as everthing else about it seems in excellent order.Instead after much research i puchased, again off amazon, these usb powered speakers:krator 2. 1 multimedia stereo home cinema surround sound theatre system tv pc speakers subwooferproblem that panasonic do not make you aware of. I plugged in the speakers all seemed fine at first with very nice sound, but when i turned up the volume (headphone) via remote the volume died. The speakers had lost power, i then tested the usb port with a memory stick as i feared the usb was damaged, the memory stick was not detected. I unplugged the tv and powered on again, thankfully this time the usb was working again. I decided not to risk these speakers again in the tv in case it breaks something again.
I am very happy with all aspects of this purchase. I am very happy with all aspects of this purchase, i would definitely recommend this television for anyone looking for a good value set.
Extremely sharp picture, easily adjusted for preference. A pity they don’t come with blutooth so that an ear piece could be used.
We are really happy with our new television it is everything that we had hoped for.
- First foray into Smart and flat TV
- Excellent TV but DO NOT use USB powered external speakers!!
- Good nice looking TV
- Good TV, limited on apps.
- it’s great – no complaints on picture or sound quality
- Very good value Smart TV.
Panasonic TX-32AS500B 32-inch HD Ready Smart LED TV with Built-In Wi-Fi and Freeview (New for 2014) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (discontinued by manufacturer)
- Panasonic TX-32AS500B Smart HD Ready Slim LED with Narrow Bezel – This is a slim and stylish TV with a very narrow frame around the screen that will look great in many different rooms and homes. As well as being slimline, LED TVs produce bright, eye-catching pictures and use less energy than traditional LCD or Plasma TVs.
- Smart TV Apps – Simply connect the TV to your existing Wi-Fi to access a world of online entertainment, Includes popular apps such as BBC iPlayer, You Tube, Netflix, BBC Sport, Facebook, Twitter, Eurosport, and a web browser for full internet access.
- 100hz Back-Light Blinking switches the backlight off between frames to hide the lag whilst the TV panel responds
- Freeview HD provides an extensive range of subscription free, digital TV and radio channels in full high definition
- Display Mirroring – When you link your device to the TV using this feature the TV becomes a large screen, mirroring exactly what is on your phone or tablet. View photos, play games, use apps – in fact, use your phone as normal, except with a giant screen!
Can lift it with one hand which surprised me.Only criticism is that there is no itv player in the app section. I bought this tv because it has the amazon instant video app and i have not been disappointed. In all a good picture, fast response and fun to use. I just wish i could have afforded a larger size.
I bought this tv for my bedroom as i already have a 37″ one in my lounge and so far have not been disappointed with either of them.
Very good for all my needs for this tv very easy. Very good for all my needs for this tv very easy to set up and link with all my other units.