Phillips have produced another high quality product with this 43 inch tv. The set up is simple and within a matter of minutes you’ve tuned the tv and are ready to start watching. The tv has inbuilt freeview and hd. The picture is just as striking as you would expect and the sound quality is also excellent. The tv has the ability to record/pause live tv with a usb device plugged in. I am yet to try this feature but nice to know it’s therethe tv does not have smart functionality which is fairly unusual for a new product but it’s worth noting that this is reflected within the price.
This is an excellent television. Good screen size, with little frame, and very good picture quality. Nice and stable on footings. Only negative is that there are only two hdmi ports; i’ve got round this by purchasing a multi point hdmi input for one of the them, but it would have been nice to have a couple more. It’s not a smart tv, but neither is it advertised as such.
The philips 43” full hd tv (model 43pft4132/05) is a modern-style flat screen tv that offers high-definition picture quality as well as built-in freeview channels. The first thing that really needs to be pointed out about the tv is that it is not a smart tv. This really was a bit of a surprise. Most modern tvs these days have built-in smart capabilities, meaning they can connect to the internet (via wi-fi) and through this you can watch catch-up and on demand tv as well as a whole host of other internet based channels and the like. Sadly, this tv only offers you freeview. Aside from the lack of smart functionality (which i think is a real disappointment) the tv does provide a reasonably good menu screen and channel info. As you go through the channels it provides you with the basic details clearly on the right-hand-side of the screen (not shown along the bottom like most tvs do). The volume display shows on the left hand side of the screen (showing the volume in numbers and along a line). There is one smart input and one hdmi input on the back. It would have been nice to have had more – say for a dvd player, blu ray player etc.
- This is an excellent television. Good screen size
- Great TV
- A pretty standrad 43″ TV which doesn’t have SMART functionality
Philips 43PFT4132/05 43-Inch Full HD LED TV and Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Full HD TV with Digital Crystal clear processing giving detailed and natural-looking pictures
- Freeview HD, giving you access to a wide variety of channels without any subscription cost.
- Connect your USB memory-stick or other multimedia device to the USB port on your TV to enjoy photos, videos and music with the easy to use onscreen content browser.
- The next generation of our bestselling Fire TV Stick. The most powerful streaming media stick, with the fastest Wi-Fi and most accurate voice search-now including the Alexa Voice Remote.
- Over 7,000 apps, games and Alexa skills, including Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, Netflix, and more. Plus, access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
- Launch apps and control content with the included Alexa Voice Remote. Simply say “Launch Netflix” or “Skip ahead 5 minutes” and Alexa responds. Plus, play music, search for local restaurants and more. Just ask.