Great tv and looks soooo good.
Got this tv to replace mr 55 inch panasonic 4k not hdr tv and wow what a difference this tv is brilliant the picture is far better then my more money panasonic mad right don’t believe me just look on the what hifi sound and vision website they give it 5stars dose need to be calibrated to get the best from it. Ow and the ambilght makes the world of difference for films and gaming.
Philips 65PUS6262/05 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV and Philips HTL5160B/12 3.1 Streaming-Soundbar
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Ambilight makes your viewing experience more immersive by emitting a wide glow from the 3 sides of your TV screen onto the wall. Colour and excitement move beyond the screen.
- Ultra HD has 4X the resolution of standard Full HD. This gives sharper, crisper, more detailed images, and with HDR Plus enjoy improved colour and contrast.
- Smart TV with Freeview Play. Combines catch-up, on-demand services and live television. Catch-up using BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5 and UKTV Play
- Easily send music from phone to speaker with Google Cast
- Spotify connect for an effortless native app experience
- Dedicated centre-channel speaker for superior voice clarity
I absolutely love my new tv. The light at the back make the picture warm and beautiful.
Everything il ever need in a tv great make beauty one day i will own one of these beauties.
Gives the impression of a much larger tv, than it actually is.
Philips 65PUS6262/05 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV and Philips HTL5160B/12 3.1 Streaming-Soundbar : It has made every programme that we watch more enjoyable and taken xbox gaming to a whole new level.
Amazon worked hard to re-stock. Kept me informed as to delivery dates and shipped as promised. Arrived with casing and contents intact. Ambilight is impressive and picture quality is superb for a tv of this price. Smart apps work well, prime, netflix, as does sky, bt vision et al. I work the sound through a bose sound system so the tv looks and sounds fantastic. Philips tv replaced a panasonic and is a great step up in quality but i wish i had taken the phillips 55 inch.
This is an awesome tvi’m very happy with this, superb picture and sound qualities. The ambient light is phenomenal.
I felt like i should probably review this tv now i’ve owned it for a week. First of all, after setting up the picture i have to say it’s one of the best i’ve seen. Movies look fantastic, especially with the motion setting turned on. Colours are natural and good, blacks are strong. But you will need to change the settings up quite a lot. The sound (which i find best on movie mode) is better than average on most newer 4k tv’s i’ve tried out. I’ve had serious problems with input lag while playing video games on newer tv’s. However, this is the first set i’ve tried that doesn’t seem to have an issue with it. Make sure you have your ps4 plugged into hdmi 2 though.