Great wee tv with beautiful picture quality. Easy enough to set up and the built in wi-fi is a bonus which works surprisingly well. A couple of hdmi slots and a few other inputs which is more than adequate. The only minor downfall is the remote which lacks a numeric keypad ( a good epg compensates well enough) on the standard side and has a slightly narrow beam. However, they are both very minor issues. The qwerty keypad is great for i-player etc. Overall a great wee set and i would highly recommend.
I cant work out how to change the channels as there are no numbers on the remote end up going through them one by one.
Goin to get a 3 rd for bedroom children love them. Bought 2 goin to get a 3 rd for bedroom children love them.
Excellent value for money. . Great value, it was easy to set up.
- I got better than that
- This TV is 1080p!
- I love it! It is in our bedroom and perfect
- Excellent value for money
- Brill TV and would recommend anyone to buy
- Excellent value for money.
SEIKI HD Ready 32-Inch Smart LED TV with Built-in Wi-Fi and Freeview HD
- Connected LED TV with Wi-Fi built-in, streaming your favourite music, movies and TV shows
- Freeview HD to enable you to get access to over 50 TV channels
- The remote control QWERTY keyboard allows you to easily enter any word, phrase or keyboard command to any application
- Connects to video streaming applications such as Netflix, YouTube, BBC iPlayer, BBC News, BBC Sports, Toongoggles, Opera, Accuweather
- 3 x HDMI connections
A very nice tv , easy to set up glad i bought.
Took longer than i expected for the tv to start. Took longer than i expected for the tv to start from cold. It clearly has a startup procedure to carry out.
Unbelievable value for money. Picture is crystal clear and amazon works well.