A seriously great room preserving tv thanks to the fold up mechanism. Extremely rapid supply, a definitely good space conserving tv due to the fold up mechanism. Set up and established up effortless with fantastic obvious image and sound.
Arrived immediately, uncomplicated to install and setup. Photo excellent is quite great.
Quite happy with this solution. The tv arrived quite swiftly and nicely inside of the advised shipping dates. It was installed in our freshly refurbished kitchen area by an electrician and he commented that it was one of the most basic installations he had appear throughout. It was pretty simple and rapid to established-up. The photo high-quality is outstanding and i am very pleased with my order. The only negative factor is that the electrical connectors are fed from the side. It would be simpler to disguise them if they had been fed from the again, but this does not detract from the over-all good quality of the product or service.
Key specs for Sovos 15.6 inch flip down under cabinet Freeview / analog HD ready TV:
- UNDER CABINET TV – The Sovos SVKTV15 is the perfect under cabinet TV for kitchen. With a 15.6 inch screen it has a bigger screen than most and its high quality build cannot be beaten
- FREEVIEW & ANALOGUE KITCHEN UNDER CABINET TV – Freeview so just plug an aerial in for all Freeview channels. Analogue so you can use RF output on your Sky box
- NEAT & DISCRETE – Under cabinet TVs are popular for the kitchen, just flip it up when not in use. It’s held by the integrated magnetic catch. Easy to pull down too
- 240V or 12V – The Sovos SVKTV15N-G isn’t just a flip down TV for kitchen. Since it’s 12V compatible it’s ideal for campers, caravans, boats and more
- EASY TO SEE – This under cabinet TVs 15 inch screen can be rotated so you can see it where ever you are. Magnetic remote for sticking to the fridge when not in use
Comments from buyers
“Very pleased with this product!, easy to install and setup, a really good space saving TV due to the fold up mechanism”
It arrived promptly but the stability seal on the sovos box was damaged and it experienced naturally been opened. It all appears to be like ok but it is not becoming set up for a couple of weeks so is not going to be analyzed until then.