Create of tv is wonderful with no anoying rattly bits excellent begin up and oicture. The only point that lets it down is the cheaply concluded distant (a little bit flimsy and plasticy for a one hundred thirty pound compact telly. All jn all a very good buy and i am hapoy with my purchase.
Dimension is great for my bedroom. Speech is a bit tinny as mentioned in a generate up, but picture fantastic.
1 of the handful of smaller tv’s that does not have a dvd player – exactly where our tv is installed there is not room at the aspect to insert a dvd. Very first established shipped was faulty by promptly replaced by amazon.Here are the specifications for the Toshiba 19BL502B2- 19-inch HD Ready LED TV:
- Toshiba 19-inch HD Ready LED TV – Dimensions (HxWxD) 33.7 x 46.3 x 16.2cm with Stand – Energy Rating “A”
- TV in a slim, space-saving design with Freeview
- High Definition image quality and all the benefits of LED technology; amazing colour, brightness and image clarity
- 1x HDMI, PC (VGA), SCART and 2x USB Ports for Media Playback
- Includes built-in Freeview (UK) or Saorview (ERIE) digital TV access
This is an excellent tv for a compact place. Ours life in a corner on the do the job major in our compact kitchen area. The seem does enable it down a little (for this reason four stars not five) but it is not genuinely a challenge in our compact kitchen area. Right after all we are not really in the kitchen to enjoy watching tv. Thus significantly we are extremely joyful with it and would not hesitate to suggest it.
A good neat tv for the bed room or kitchen. A pleasant neat tv for the bedroom or kitchen area. The only two faults i can locate are that thee is no off button so it is constantly on standby unless you transform it off at the mains and the hand handle appears to have several superfluous buttons creating it considerably less quick to use in dimmed lighting. Larger buttons and significantly less of them on hand regulate future time be sure to.
Reviews from purchasers :
- A small TV with a large list of features
- good TV with only a couple of small drawbacks
- good value for bucks
- toshiba 19 “tv19bl502b2
- Happy with this purchase
- of these TVs and at first they were both fine up until a couple of weeks ago and now
The switches on the aspect are difficult to manoeuvre. The top quality of the photo is good. The seem is reasonable and subtitles legible. So i do not use the switches in situ but switch on and off at plug.
I needed a tiny tv for the kitchen and this fitted the monthly bill properly. The resolution is truly sharp. The epg offers a entire programme listing as nicely as info on the personal programme. So handy a great deal improved than just a checklist of channels. I would definately suggest it.