We have a 40inch toshiba so a small screen for dining room toshiba was the choice. Great little tele,only drawback is you cannot affix it to the wall – probably because it incorporates a dvd machine. But hey it sits nicely on my cabinet.
Not what i expected from a new tv. The picture is good but it takes a while to come on and simple commands like the sleep function take more than a few screens to turn on. My last tv had a pre programmed shortcut button, so this seems a bit antiquated. Also, the remote won’t work unless you point it directly at the sensor.
Got this toshiba for the bedroom and have to say it fits the bill very well. Good picture quality once you adjust the initial settings, and dvd playback is also of good quality. Sound, as always with flat screen tv’s is only lo-fi, but add external speakers (pc type work well) and you will have a very entertaining set up.
Selected this tv as it fitted my criteria for reliability, service and postage. Excellent purchase for price , size and make.
- What is there to say?
- Toshiba 22DL833 Review. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Good Picture; Acceptable Sound; Trusted Name but why the Unintuitive Remote?
- Excellent value for money but NOT WALL MOUNTABLE
- Easy to set up and excellent picture
- Brilliant little TV
Toshiba 22DL833B 22-inch Widescreen HD Ready LED TV and Built-in DVD Player with Freeview
- Built-in DVD player – The built-in DVD player provides a convenient, all-in-one, space saving entertainment hub for any room. You can also playback DivX movie downloads, JPEG photos and MP3 music files.
- HD ready – Supports High Definition 720p resolution. A HD ready TV will be able to display a High Definition feed from any HD source.
- LED technology – An advanced backlighting system that guarantees new levels of picture clarity by constantly adapting to the images on the screen. Colours are made more vibrant and contrast between light and dark is more pronounced, providing dramatically improved performance, whilst overall energy consumption and the thickness of the TV is also reduced. Response times are also quicker so fast moving image quality is improved.
- Freeview-ready digital TV tuner – Built-in Freeview is the easiest way to enjoy digital TV for free. There are to up to 50 digital TV channels and 24 radio stations. No subscription, no contract, no fuss, ensures your new TV is ready for the digital switchover.
- View images, video and audio via USB – USB connectivity provides an easy way to playback your compatible videos, music and photos directly via your TV.
This tv is very simple to use,and it has a nice colour combination,and it looks very smart with clean lines.
Toshiba 22dl833b 22-inch widescreen hd ready led tv and built-in dvd player with freeview. I’m very pleased with this toshiba 22dl833b 22 inch widescreen tv with built in dvd and freeview. It has a good size screen and lovely clear picture. The only downside is you cannot wall mount it as there are no fixings on the back, but if you don’t want to wall mount it like me it’s a great buy and the speed of the delivery was faultless.
Have had it for a year now and it is a good set. The sound isn’t the best in a large room so we have interfaced it into our music system and that’s a big improvement.