The moment i established up the accounts and obtained the smart things functioning properly it is seriously wonderful, colours are astounding and the hd is fantastic so i am pleased, also the price tag was exceptional, cheers amazon.
Fantastic television did not realise it hadn’t bought itv 3 and. Terrific tv did not realise it hadn’t obtained itv three and 4od etc as analysis are only available on samsung.
Only adverse is speed of menus owing to processor pace. If you want best functionality pay back the further. This tv was for my bed room so not wanted.
Key specs for Toshiba 39L4353DB Full HD Smart LED TV with Freeview HD:
- Toshiba 39-inch FULL HD SMART LED TV – Dimensions (HxWxD) 59 x 89.1 x 20cm with Stand – Energy Rating “A+”
- SMART TV with access to Toshiba New Cloud TV Portal. Access Apps like Netflix, YouTube, BBC iPlayer and much more.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for connectivity to your home network and access to Toshiba’s Cloud TV Portal and the many Catch-up / On-Demand and other services.
- 4x HDMI (Supporting ARC & MHL Connectivity), PC (VGA), SCART, Optical Digital Audio Out and 2x USB Ports for Media Playback
- Includes built-in Freeview HD (UK) or Saorview (ERIE) digital TV access
Comments from buyers
“For the price, brilliant, Great screen, great connectivity, just a little let down by ‘smart’ features, Good TV but not so smart, Nice TV picture quality very good still learning its smart , Great Tv for the price and features, Watching pleasure.”
Tv is very fashionable and lightweight. Included to my home wifi community and sky tv box in minutes. Excellent entry to streaming tv(netflix) with no buffering and terrific reception. Free see hd is also exceptional. Textual content enter via the distant is a little bit clunky, nevertheless pairing to a tablet solves that tiny hiccup. Audio is extremely superior and adjustable to suit. Total a excellent smart tv from a top quality manufacturer at a spending plan price tag.
The price tag was genuinely very good for what it makes it possible for me to see.
Resolved to buy 1 of these as a second tv to go in the playroom. Photo good quality is seriously very good and as a basic tv it is incredibly superior. Nonetheless the ‘smart’ features has a lengthy way to go. For starters the apps like bbc iplayer randomly come to a decision not to start out and the only correct is to change it off at the electricity for ten seconds and restart. Pairing the application on my apple iphone was problematic and to be truthful not value the hassle. The pvr functionality utilizing an exterior really hard disk could not be far more primary if it attempted. Feels like a vcr from the 80s.You can decide on a programme from the epg but then it just records a time slot.